Do you love sweet? Are you one of those people who love sweet and sugary foods but are also passionate to maintain themselves? Are you proved diabetic since birth and have been seeking treatment for obesity from a nutritionist in Abu Dhabi, but you have craving for ice creams and cakes?
If yes, then don’t get sad and express your melancholy because there is the existence of maple sauce and honey that can work as sugar and let you have ice creams and cakes’ healthier and tastier version.
One of such healthy version of ice cream is Low FODMAP Strawberry Banana Ice cream with chocolate fudge sauce. Unlike other ice creams, it is sugar free. It has maple sauce, coconut milk and vanilla extract to make it sweet and tasty.
Do you want to know the recipe of this ice cream for those following a vegan diet plan in Dubai? If yes, then read below and get handy recipe of it!
- 2 banana (small sized and frozen)
- 300 grams of strawberries (frozen)
- 5 tablespoons of yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of canned coconut milk
- 20 grams of dark chocolate
- 11/2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of spread (should be dairy free)
- 11/2 tablespoons of maple syrup (for chocolate fudge syrup)
- Chop strawberries and bananas into small pieces. Place them with yoghurt, vanilla extract and maple syrup in food processor. Blend the well until you will get a smooth paste. It will take five minutes. You can add more maple syrup and vanilla extract if it is required to make it sweeter. Thus, your ice cream is ready.
- To make sauce, add dairy free spread or butter, maple syrup, dark chocolate, coconut milk and cocoa powder in a pan. The pan should be on medium flame so that all ingredients would get melt and mixed to make a sauce. Boil the sauce for two to three minutes.
- Let it cool down for few minutes after it is ready. Then put it over an ice cream.
- Your strawberry banana ice cream with chocolate fudge sauce is ready to serve.
So, this is the recipe of healthy and mouth-watering ice-cream which would give you the flavours of strawberry and banana which are mixed with milk that would have taste of coconut in which you would find the sweetness of maple syrup that let you to have more scoops of it!